Monday, December 26, 2011

Sir Mix A Lot - Suburbian Nightmare (Amos and Andrew Soundtrack)


I do not own any rights to this... just a fan for non profit entertainment only Suburbian Nightmare was written and performed by Sir Mix A Lot, courtesy of Def American Recordings/Rhyme Cartel Records for the 1993 movie "Amos and Andrew" starring Nicolas Cage and Samuel L. Jackson. www.imdb.com The edited version of this song is on the compilation album: Whoomp! Here It Is: Hip-Hop Hits (2003) www.amazon.com Lyrics: (Verse 1) You can check my blackness, fact is I'm rough as a cactus Now I gotta change what I practice So I went to the suburbs and bought me a big house And now they wanna run a brother out? I'm a well-educated young maker of revenue Rollin' in a big black BMW So I'm supposed to fit because I'm straight legit But the police STILL wanna trip They accuse me of robbin' myself Never seen a brother with wealth Hell, I thought I was big, and now I'm trapped in a house 'Cause the cops got my crib staked out The police chief is runnin' for commissioner But if I get outta this, chief, I'm gettin' ya Chief needs a cover-up plan 'cause he heard I'm famous Called a crazy white boy, name was Amos I thought Amos was a burglar But when he saw me, he said I never heard of ya He couldn't tell north from south But Amos was my only way out of this suburbian nightmare (Verse 2) I may not look like Beaver, but you don't either I bought a big house for the breather Even in the suburbs, cops are my enemy And all the rich liberals ain't friendly So Amos got a shotgun and I got a ...

Low Cost Jeff Hardy Action Figures




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links